Saturday, December 29, 2012

OOTD: Twas the Night Before Christmas...




















 This Christmas Eve, which by now was a few days ago, my family and I had planned on going to New York but we all took naps until about 8 pm. So by that time we decided, although later than we planned, that we would go. So I just threw this outfit on, to be as quick as possible so we could have a nice time in the Big Apple.
This outfit is very simple and classic yet still festive enough for the holidays. I first began with this skater style dress that I got from H&M, I wear this dress all the time because it is so versatile, just add different tights and shoes, and voilà you have a completely new outfit! Anyway, so to make this outfit more festive I added some gold glittery tights that I have had for a long time, I don’t remember where they are from though?  In addition to the gold theme I added simple gold bracelets. To complete the look I added some black booties.  

I've been excited for this post for a long time. Christmas is one of the favorite holidays, it really sets the whole mood for the winter in general, which also happens to be my favorite season. I love everything about the winter time, the snow and how it makes everything so much more beautiful, I get to snowboard, which is one of the only sports I do and most of all, I get to make really nice outfits! Winter outfits are all about being warm, comfortable and chic at the same time. The easiest way to do this is with layering, Ill elaborate more in  the next outfit post!

Marisa




2 comments:

  1. Love this look, and I have the same dress in dark green that I also wore for Christmas and showed in my last post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (:
      And its such a great versatile dress!

      Delete